Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a day..

I'm so exhausted now..
my weight keeps on increasing day by day.. *sobx*
i'm sure those who know me realise that right?
Haiz.. i tried cutting down on my diet but it only seemed to maintain my weight rather than decreasing it.. *sigh*
From last month onwards, i tried heading for the gym for at least 30 minutes per day for doing the treadmill thing but unfortunately, it only lasted for a week.. how pathetic..
So i started the routine again today..
and believe it or not, i got really tired and started feeling dizzy after only 10 minutes!Gosh! i'm so surprised that my stamina got so weak after only a few week's time! *sigh*
Looks like i'm gonna start doing that constantly from today onwards..
hopefully it won't last too fast.. kekex..
After that, i went practicing driving.. AGAIN.. hahax..
the main reason was because of the rain..
Well, i haven't really tried driving on the road in the rain before so it was a good oportunity for me to learn driving in the rain..
it was quite scary (don't forget that i'm still a FRESHY) since i couldn't really get a clear view of the condition of the road.. and i banged on the pavement! how embarrassing!
that was not the end of the story yet..
i even scratched the paint off a bus's body with the side view mirror of the car! *oops!*
fortunately the driver didn't notice that.. lucky me.. kekex..
but that was not the worst thing..
what made the condition worse were the two cowardly passengers of mine-my sis and my cousin..
no matter what happened, they just kept on screaming..
even when i was just turning the steering.. can you believe that?
Haiz.. Okay.. let's talk about SPM now..
my hands are trembling as i'm typing the word S-P-M..
the result will be released after about 13 hours from now..
my heart started pumping fast.. butterflies in my stomach..
i guess i will suffer from insomnia again tonight.. *sobx*
so i think i'm gonna go exercising now so as to get some sleep tonight..
bye for now~

0 comments:


~skeleton~