Sunday, March 15, 2009

I can feel the pain..

Went to a temple with my family today..
just as i stepped into the temple, i was nearly drowned by the crowd there!
Whoa! you won't believe me if you don't see it with your naked eyes..
the crowd was not only big.. it was HUMONGOUS!
you would need to squeeze through the crowd whenever you wanna make your step..
i was nearly suffocated by the huge throng of people there..
worse still, the smoke really caused me a great deal of pain in my eyes..
tears kept welling up my eyes because of the heavy smoke..
this in turn kept me rubbing my eyes all the time till i finished doing my prayers..
after that, we went back into the car.. heading home..
however, my eyes were still really painful so i tried to find a mirror to find out what was causing me the ache..
when i looked at it in the mirror, only did i realise that both of my eyes were swollen like.. i don't know.. perhaps a meatball would be a fine description..

Can you see the crowd?!


0 comments:


~skeleton~