Thursday, March 12, 2009

Satisfied..

Gosh! am i dreaming?? am i??
Can't believe i did really well for my SPM.. so so so surprised! *screams*
But too bad i got a B3 for my EST.
To be honest, i didn't expect to get a B3 for my EST..
in fact, i thought i'd score in that subject and do badly for my chinese, BM and 1119 instead..
but they turned out to be A1s.. it's such a miracle..
Well.. i'm very satisfied with my results.. though i was a bit disappointed with the EST at first.. but the results for BC, BM, n 1119 english really make me feel like.. on top of the world!
Okay.. let me tell you something very funny..
that day, after we had received our result slips, the reporters asked us to take photos together.. then we started lining up in a row and showed our result slips to the camera.. however, the reporters said that it's not creative to pose like that.. so they asked us to act like we're looking at each other's results.. so we did as we were told.. then i started discussing the results wif SY n YE..
"Eh, how come you get a B for this subject?? i thought you did quite well in that subject in school?" "Yalor.. i didn't expect to get a B for this subject.. i thought i'd get a B for the other subject instead.." "Weird huh?" "Yaya" "So what do you think of that subject?" "Well, i think.."..
Suddenly, one of the reporters interrupted our conversation..
"Well, are y'all from the drama club?? i have to admit that y'all acted really well.." he said.
*speechless*
"What?? Acting?? Are you kidding me?? We're really having a discussion okay.."
"Oh.. haha.. i thought that y'all are just acting just now.."
*sweat*
Well, it's my turn to admit that the guy has a great sense of humour this time..
Now, it's time for me to decide on what to study.. but i'm still not very clear of what i wanna study and what to be in the future yet.. sobxx.. hopefully i will have a clear direction soon..
Gotta go to have my meal now.. tatax..

0 comments:


~skeleton~