Saturday, August 1, 2009

Closed?! H1N1?!

Another week of holiday?!
WOOHOO!!
now here's the thing..
i was so bored sitting on the sofa watching movie just now..
then suddenly, a friend of mine sent me a message telling me that our college will be closed for one week due to H1N1..
then i was like.. hey.. don't try to bluff me okay..
i've already finished packing my bags and will be taking the bus back to Pahang tonight..
isn't it weird and unconvincing to tell me this at this moment??
minutes later.. i received another sms telling me the same thing..
then i was like.. okay.. this is creepy..
then i started calling almost everyone i know asking them the same thing..
and guess what?! it's TRUE! our college will be CLOSED for another week..
i've already confirmed it with the college..
wow.. never thought of this before..
i mean why didn't the college authorities publish this message in the newspaper or it's official website??
or was that just rumours? it shouldn't be.. i've ald called the college just now..
hmm.. or are they planning to replace the lessons in our next holiday?
anyway, who cares..? isn't it great to have another week of holiday?
muahahaha..

0 comments:


~skeleton~